TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CTS-V Brembo calipers on the Z32?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CTS-V Brembo calipers on the Z32?

Posted by Bad Fish on September 23, 2014 at 7:46 PM
  This message has been viewed 532 times.

In Reply To Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: CTS-V Brembo calipers on the Z32? posted by Z ONLY1 on September 21, 2014 at 06:59 PM

Message Haha, didn't see this one yet. You called me out for not knowing Z's. I merely pointed out that I have personally wrenched on hundreds of them. Not all Z32 but I have guys like Mad Mike and the like that could vouch for me. I don't care if you like my credentials but I have been playing with various Z platforms for over 15 years, just had a professional career with them for 10. My question to you is why are you so angry that myself and others pointed out serious flaws with this setup? I won't claim to be an engineer but I know my stuff. By the way, the two professional engineers that chimed in voice their own serious concerns about the design. No one is attacking you, just pointing out the obvious. If you haven't already realized this site is not for the easily upset, members here call it as they see it, no BS.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.